Google Penalty Assessment Service
ReBuildSEO provides Google penalty assessment service to help businesses understand their situation. We will provide our clients an assessment report complete with an explanation of the penalty they received and the recovery process that should be taken to get their business back to Google’s good graces. The report will show the factors that lead to the penalty as well as the process to be made to fix the problem. Implementation of the process will be left to the client though we also provide Google penalty recovery service as an option.
To help our clients recover from Google penalty, we will provide the following: (Depending on the type of penalty received)
- Backlinks analysis from Google Webmaster Tools link reports
- Anchor text evaluation report.
- Identification of links that need to be disavowed, and recommendations for how to submit for reconsideration.
- Online document that contains all your backlinks from Google Webmastertools formated properly to guide you with the link removal process.
- Page’s content review to find critical violations such as cloaking, hidden text, hidden links, etc.. We will evaluate the home page plus up to 50 more pages.
- Content quality evaluation to check for duplicates and other poor quality content
Google Penalty Recovery Service
In case our clients decide to hire us to do the recovery service, we will then work on the link removal process. This process often include researching for webmaster info of each links and emailing for link removal. The service will also include the reconsideration request as well as the preparation of the file that goes with the request.
It is however, important to remember that the amount of time needed for penalty recovery is difficult to assess in advance.Factors that may affect the recovery include but not limited to the number of low quality backlinks. It will take some time getting response from website owners since the website in question may be out of business, uncooperative, or comply.
It is also important to remember that we cannot guarantee results because of the third-party nature of the problem which is dependent on Google and external sites that are beyond our control.
But if the backlinks cleanup is not done, then the penalty remains and you will not see your site on Google’s search results — so there is usually no choice but to remove or disavow those bad links.[scbutton link=”http://rebuildseo.com/contact/” target=”blank” variation=”steel_blue” size=”small” align=”none”]Contact Us[/scbutton] today for a quote or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .